West Africa Examination Council examination started recently which has made many students to be desperate. Some read hard to make sure that their parent’s would be happy while the mischievous ones engage in various forms of examination malpractice. That is not the main point now because all candidates want to pass.
There are some websites that provide free questions and answers before the exam starts which is very rare to find while other websites require candidates to pay.
Nevertheless, many students would be scammed during this period while some would gain from it. Although it’s not advisable to engage in examination malpractice, those who are engaged in it should be very careful because it might be wrong sometimes.
Things You Should Do If You See Answers Before Exam
1. Glance at the questions and review them briefly.
2. Read it thoroughly and try to solve and answer them using your textbooks.
3. Avoid copying or reading solutions or answers directly from the questions and answers.
4. Revise the question with your friends.
5. Delete every trace of the questions and answers after the examination to avoid being implicated.
Avoid carrying the questions and answers to the examination hall as this can have a negative impact on your future career.